The GNI @ TREASURY MANAGEMENT solution is a system with a user WEB interface that provides full automation of all treasury operations with all possible integrations with the Bank's external systems.
Technologically, the solution is built on designers and configuration forms, so it helps to easily and without the help of technical specialists to configure and integrate your business processes into the system.
As part of the solution, a customization and ready-made integration interface with the following systems is already built-in: "S.W.I.F.T."; Bloomberg; Reuters.
All modules in GNI software, work in real time.
The system also includes an integration interface for integration with automated banking systems for the subsequent display of all treasury transactions in the organization's accounting.
Advantages of the solution «GNI@ TREASURY MANAGEMENT»
The proposed solution enables to carry out all financial transactions online, similar to such operations in a branch of the organization, both for individuals and for legal entities, if permitted by local laws.
The solution is based on built-in constructors, allowing clients to manage their workflows independently without programmers involvement.
The system works through a web-based user interface and does not require installation of any desktop software. In addition, the system allows individual users to customize their own interface and selected transactions, and helps to create transaction templates for better client servicing.
The solution provides transparency of all client activities using units and subunits of client reports (statements), as well as various types of notifications on conducted transactions.
The front-end side of the solution works on the same principle as microservices with back-end side. Such solution provides a prompt response to the execution of all assigned commands resulting in high quality of service. There are no limits for the amount of data processed.
The system supports an unlimited number of languages, certainly resulting in a positive effect on the product overall perception by the end user.
Any possibility to violate the data integrity is technologically excluded by the procedure of microservice and logging of all transactions, as well as accounting operations running through the user interface. A transaction is conducted completely or not conducted at all — "rollback mechanisms". A transaction is conducted completely or not conducted at all — "rollback mechanisms". The system excludes conducting of any backdate transactions and/or transactions prohibited within the general business chain of an organization. Data integrity is ensured by using the redo log engine that permeates the system and its tables.
The front-end part is based on Oracle Apex technology.
The platform supports 2 technologies of integration with external systems and subsystems: SOAP, REST (the main and recommended technology) and file exchange.
All printable forms are based on Jasper Reports (iReport).
It also uses Oracle Weblogic or Apache Tomcat application server and Oracle 18 database server.
To improve the security of the system, a mechanism for managing user passwords, a mechanism for integrating and synchronizing system users with LDAP, mechanisms for data storage, mechanisms for data integrity, logs and audit mechanisms have been created.
gni@GNI@ TREASURY MANAGEMENT modules and subsystems
Financial partner profile control module
The financial partner profile control module is an integral part of the system infrastructure operated in conjunction with other modules and subsystems of treasury systems and the automated banking system.
All financial organizations are registered on the single-window principle. When creating a client data sheet, a financial organization is necessarily assigned with certain client types based on type breakdown matrix in line with the requirements of the management team and/or the regulator — for example, resident/non-resident, bank/non-bank organization. The system does not have any restrictions either on the number of created types or the number of values in these types.
Based on the types of financial organizations, an accounting model is determined based on the transaction type that allows the subsystem to automatically select necessary accounts from the setup matrix through online integration with the automated banking system. Therefore, the human factor is completely excluded at the moment of transactions, and the data in analytical accounting always match the data in synthetic accounting without any manual involvement.
The system also has all the necessary controls in full compliance with the anti-money laundering regulations (AML) and the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), as well as in accordance with the common reporting standard (CRS).
The module offers a front-office and a back-office interface for centralized management of financial partners.
A financial partner profile control module supports creation of financial partners with all required details:
- bank details;
- general data;
- senior management data;
- data about founders;
- other data.
This module also supports setup and automated generation of required printing plates.
Nostro and loro account control module
The module enables to register all accounts on the single-window principle including:
- registration of loro accounts for financial and credit institutions;
- registration of nostro accounts for financial and credit institutions.
The complex infrastructure of the system allows to use the same accounts for different types of transactions and different products thereby reducing the additional work on the front of the organization.
The entire accounting model under this module is configured via a specific built-in constructor. All transactions on loro/nostro accounts are conducted automatically through web integration with the automated banking system of the organization and with other modules and subsystems,
This module has a unique structure that enables accounting of balances and turnovers with regard to "virtual types": In total, the system has seven "virtual types" of balances and turnovers on loro/nostro accounts:
- cash balance means funds credited to the account via cash desk of the branch;
- non-cash balance means funds credited to the account in cashless form;
- credit clearing remaining balance means funds credited to the account from a credit tranche;
- deposit clearing remaining balance means funds credited to the account from a deposit account;
- interest balance means funds credited to the account as income on deposit;
- blocked balance.
As a result, the system allows to determine different tariffs and fees depending on the "virtual type" of the balance and/or turnover without any additional actions. Additionally, this mechanism allows to determine different taxation base depending on different virtual balances on the financial organization's account without creating additional transactions and/or complex calculations in the system.
The module offers a front-office and a back-office interface for centralized management of financial organizations accounts.
Main functional units of the module:
- account management;
- integration with systems of domestic tax authorities for opening and/or registration of current accounts;
- contract management;
- product management by accounts. This unit involves change of parameters, account closing, balance transfer, etc;
- current account portfolio management.
- This module enables setup and automated generation of required printing forms:
- account opening application;
- account opening agreement and other documents
Control module for transactions and operations in the financial market.
The control module for transactions and operations allows registration of all types of contracts in the financial market and their further management in the system based on the agreement approved under agreement approval chain.
The module involves all possible settlements, payments and transfers at all possible financial marketplaces including domestic interbank market.
The functionality of the system supports calculations both at fixed interest rates, and at floating rates linked to specific events and/or global financial indicators — LIBOR, etc.
The system supports all types of interest calculations for each contract:
The functionality of the transaction management system includes:
- creation of contracts in accordance with the decision of the organization;
- loan repayment/payment schedule generation (principal amount of loan, interest accrued, final payment, other values in accordance with the product terms);
- a monitoring schedule generation;
- automated opening of all required balance sheet and off-balance sheet accounts for each transaction by means of web integration with the automated banking system of the organization;
- automated generation of entries on created accounts based on the accounting model by means of web integration with the automated banking system of the organization;
- agreement registration.
- The functionality of the system allows to perform the following operations:
- registration of interbank deposits — raised;
- registration of interbank deposits — placed;
- registration of interbank loans — raised;
- registration of interbank loans — placed;
- overnight transactions;
- foreign exchange (FX) purchase, sale and currency conversion;
- Forward transactions;
- SPOT transactions;
- SWAP transactions;
- interbank transfers;
- interbank payments according to set calculations;
- interbank teller cash transactions — cash receipt with subsequent calculations on correspondent accounts from Cash and Settlement Center of the National Bank (CSCNB) or its equivalent;
- interbank teller cash transactions — cash sending with subsequent calculations on correspondent accounts from Cash and Settlement Center of the National Bank (CSCNB) or its equivalent;
- interbank teller transactions — cash receipt with subsequent settlements on correspondent accounts from another financial organization;
- interbank teller transactions — cash sending with subsequent settlements on correspondent accounts from another financial organization;
- other required treasury transactions.
By means of web integration with the "General ledger" module and with other modules and subsystems, all treasury transactions are automatically displayed in online accounting using the specified accounting model with configurable constructors.
The functionality of the system allows to perform various types of restructuring under current agreements, including prolongation, change of interest rates, writing off of debt, etc.
This module enables setup and automated generation of required printing forms:
- other printing forms.
The module supports setup of automated billing on loan repayment from accounts of financial institutions.
Securities application and memorandum control module
The securities application and memorandum control module allows to fully automate the entire process of memorandum submitting, processing, initial approval, transfer of the memorandum to the committee for consideration for final decision and subsequent transfer of fully approved memoranda into the securities contract management system:
- all types of bonds;
- REPO and reverse REPO;
- all types of certificates;
- Path through;
- other securities.
Powered by a built-in constructor, the system allows the organization to independently manage the memorandum form (application) for corporate clients based on a built-in constructor:
- to determine required and optional entry fields;
- to determine interconnection of entry fields with different values;
- to create and independently edit data drop-down lists.
- The module provides a front office and a back office interface for integration with the automated banking system and with external systems/services:
- services for data provision about clients, guarantors, owners of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (KYC procedures);
- services with local financial marketplaces (interbank, local financial markets);
- services with international financial marketplaces and stock exchanges (bloomberg and others).
Since the memorandum is closely integrated with the сustomer relationship management module of the organization (CRM), all the required data of securities buyers are automatically entered into the memorandum from the client's card.
In addition, when filling in the memorandum, the system supports some control procedures:
- control of compliance with planned targets actually specified in memoranda;
- availability of all required attached documents and graphic data.
- The following sections are included in the securities memorandum:
- type and financial conditions of securities (term, currency, amount, rate, grace days and other parameters);
- market analysis;
- project analysis;
- purpose of financing;
- financial analysis of the issuer's organization itself in order to form various printing forms (including prospectuses, memoranda, PIM and other documents);
- security — collaterals: the system's functionality allows registration of various types of security within the framework of the memorandum. The system supports accounting and registration by variety of parameters (location, area, arrangement, condition, cost/evaluation and others) of various types of security and their cover ratio:
- real estate;
- securities and shares;
- other deposits.
- security assessment: the functionality of the system supports the introduction of various methods of security appraisal, including reports from specially licensed and accredited organizations;
- documents and graphic data: the system's functionality monitors the minimum package of documents for each product and ensures storage of the electronic document flow within the framework of the memorandum. The system does not have any restrictions on the number of documents included in the framework of the memorandum;
- memorandum approval procedure: the system's functionality is deeply integrated into the control module for committees and workflows related to application approval. The system directs all employees of the organization along the preconfigured decision-making chain.
Main functional units of the module:
- creation and registration of memoranda;
- procedure before filling in the memorandum. The system allows to postpone the preparation of a memorandum for a certain period;
- procedure of sending of memoranda for approval/confirmation.
- This module enables setup and automated generation of required printing forms:
- memorandum on securities;
- prospectus/memorandum for securities issue (PIM);
- applications for subscription on securities to be issued;
- other documents.
Additionally, the functionality of this module allows to restructure already conducted transactions with a subsequent approval chain of such memorandum suing a pre-configured decision-making chain.
In such a way, the functionality of the system fully meets all needs of a financial organization in creating of a memorandum and sending it for the approval process.