GNI @ CARDS MANAGEMENT solution is a system with a user WEB interface that provides full automation of all internal card transactions and carries out online integration with external processing systems.
Technologically, the solutions are built on constructors and customization forms, which helps the Bank to easily and without the help of technical specialists customize and integrate its business processes in the system.
The solutions include a ready-made integration interface with processing systems:
Card processing "OpenWay";
Card processing "Compass Plus";
Card processing "Tieto"
Card processing "SmartSoft - OCEAN";
Card processing "BankSoft";
Advantages of the solution «GNI@ CARDS MANAGEMENT»
The proposed solution enables to carry out all financial transactions online, similar to such operations in a branch of the organization, both for individuals and for legal entities, if permitted by local laws.
The solution is based on built-in constructors, allowing clients to manage their workflows independently without programmers involvement.
The system works through a web-based user interface and does not require installation of any desktop software. In addition, the system allows individual users to customize their own interface and selected transactions, and helps to create transaction templates for better client servicing.
The solution provides transparency of all client activities using units and subunits of client reports (statements), as well as various types of notifications on conducted transactions.
The front-end side of the solution works on the same principle as microservices with back-end side. Such solution provides a prompt response to the execution of all assigned commands resulting in high quality of service. There are no limits for the amount of data processed.
The system supports an unlimited number of languages, certainly resulting in a positive effect on the product overall perception by the end user.
Any possibility to violate the data integrity is technologically excluded by the procedure of microservice and logging of all transactions, as well as accounting operations running through the user interface. A transaction is conducted completely or not conducted at all — "rollback mechanisms". A transaction is conducted completely or not conducted at all — "rollback mechanisms". The system excludes conducting of any backdate transactions and/or transactions prohibited within the general business chain of an organization. Data integrity is ensured by using the redo log engine that permeates the system and its tables.
The system ensures 24/7 uninterrupted operation using intermediate data storage procedures and built-in cyclical checks for data exchange with the main bank systems. In addition, stress test and control procedures were embedded into the system for load check by the number of transactions conducted per minute, per hour and day.
gni@GNI@ CARDS MANAGEMENT modules and subsystems
Card account management module
The module provides the ability to automatically register all card accounts and carry out settlements (clearing, commission, etc.) when ordering cards and transactions on them. The functionality of the system allows you to separate accounting for debit and credit cards and carry out:
- Registration of card debit accounts for specific customers (cardholders);
- Registration of specialized accounts (general or under the client) for credit cards;
- Also, this module has a unique structure that provides accounting of balances and turnovers on card accounts in the context of "virtual types":
- Cash balance - funds are transferred to the card account through the cash desk of the branch or the “cash-in” terminal of the Bank, as well as during debit transactions through the cash desk of the branch (POS-Cash) or through ATMs;
- Balance on non-cash card clearing within the bank - funds were transferred to the client's account through card non-cash clearing (processing);
- Balance on non-cash card clearing within the country - funds were transferred to the client's account through card non-cash clearing (processing);
- Balance on non-cash card clearing abroad - funds were transferred to the client's account through card non-cash clearing (processing);
- Cashback received on the account as income from executed transactions;
- Blocked balance;
As a result, the system allows you to define different tariffs and commissions depending on the different "virtual type" of balance and / or turnover. For example, the commission for withdrawals for “virtual type” - “Cash balance” is 0%, and the commission for withdrawals for “virtual type” - “Card clearing balance” is 1%. Thus, the bank can vary its tariffs depending on the structure of the client's balance on the same account on demand. In addition, this mechanism allows you to define a different tax base depending on different virtual balances on the client's account without creating additional operations and / or complex calculations in the system. This module also involves setting up and automatically generating the required print forms:
Account opening application;
Account opening agreement and other documents.
Bank card management module
The bank card management module automates the accounting of all types of bank cards from the moment of their purchase to distribution to branches and outlets of the Bank. This module also includes a subsystem for accounting for inserts with PIN codes. The module provides front-office and back-office interfaces with a built-in integration bus for integration with local processing centers. The system functionality provides the ability to perform the following operations on the principle of a "single window", including:
- Ordering a card at a branch and / or department;
- Ordering subcards at a branch and / or department;
- Card renewal;
- Card blocking;
- Change of card status;
- Change of PIN-code with appropriate integration with UFX;
- Monitoring and tracking activities through maps;
- Anti-fraud control.
The system also supports all necessary clearing operations for incoming files or WEB services called by an external processing center "GNI @ DATA EXCHANGE OPEN API" and generates the necessary outgoing files for the balance or calls the required WEB services of an external processing center. Through online integration with the Bank's ABS and others modules and subsystems, all operations carried out through bank cards are automatically displayed in accounting, online, according to a given accounting model, through customizable constructors.
POS terminal control module
The POS-terminal management module automates the accounting of POS-terminals from the moment of their purchase and installation at points of sale with the subsequent support of all processes related to automation and accounting for all operations carried out through POS terminals. The module provides an interface for the Bank's head office in order to manage POS terminals and settings for automatic integration with local processing centers. The system functionality provides the ability to perform the following operations on the principle of a "single window", including:
- Taking into account the location of terminals;
- Accounting for partnership agreements;
- Accounting for operations to change location (with automatic generation of the required forms and integrations with the processing center);
- Accounting for operations on repair and flashing of POS terminals;
- Determination of tariffs by terminals in the context of customers;
- Determination of tariffs by terminals in the context of types of operations (installments, payment);
- Control and tracking of activities through payment terminals;
- Anti-fraud control.
Through online integration with the General Ledger module and other modules and subsystems, all operations carried out through the terminal are automatically displayed in accounting, online, according to a specified accounting model, through customizable constructors.
ATM control module
The ATM management module automates the accounting of ATMs from the moment of their purchase to installation at points of sale.
The module provides a back-office interface for the Bank's head office in order to manage ATMs and settings for automatic integration with local processing centers.
The functionality of the system provides the ability to perform the following operations on the principle of a "single window", including:
- Accounting for the location of ATMs;
- Accounting for ATM balances;
- Reinforcement and / or collection of ATMs;
- Accounting for partnership agreements;
- Determination of tariffs for partner banks;
- Control and tracking of activities at ATMs;
- Anti-fraud control.
Through online integration with the Bank's ABS and other modules and subsystems, all transactions carried out at ATMs are automatically displayed in online accounting according to a given accounting model through customizable constructors.